Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Really Great Rice Noodles and A Website for Gluten Free Soup Mixes

I really craved oriental a few nights ago so I got out a package of John Soules chicken (it's gluten free), some cashews, some gluten free soy sauce, veggies to stir fry and a box of Thai Kitchen Thai Peanut Noodle Kit.  Gluten free rice noodles in a really great sauce.  I got everything at my local Wal-Mart.
La Choy Soy Sauce is listed as gluten free at Celiac.com although there are comments about how it tastes.  I think it works really well with my oriental recipes.  Also Bragg makes an alternative to soy sauce that is supposed to taste really good.  I haven't had an opportunity to try it yet. 

http://www.soupsonline.com/c-62-gluten-free.aspx

Soups On Line is a website that sells packaged mixes for soups and gravy mixes.  There is a whole bunch of soup mixes that are gluten free and I have tried a couple.  Bear Creek makes a really good Tortilla Soup Mix.  It's worth checking out.

I'm still looking for the perfect gluten free pizza crust.  If anyone has any ideas, let me know.  Till then take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment