Thursday, May 3, 2012

List of Heinz Gluten Free Products and Arrowhead Mills Pizza Crust

Here is the link to a list of gluten free products by the Heinz company including the Jack Daniels Barbecue sauce I am so fond of. 
http://www.heinz.com/glutenfree/products.html
It's interesting that some of the products are considered gluten free in the United States but not in other countries and vice versa.  They explain that before they list the products.  There are quite a few listed including Delimex Tamales and Taquitos which I had never checked out before. 

I also finally tried the Arrowhead Mills Pizza Crust Mix.  However, I didn't follow the directions correctly.  My bad!  Still the crust was pretty good.  It was a thicker crust, which my son loved, but my daughter was not too crazy about it.  It was still crispy on the bottom and had a good taste so we'll probably try it again.  Next time I'll pay more attention to the baking instructions. 

Lastly, someone recommended a website for gluten free items. 
http://www.vitacost.com/
I haven't ordered anything from this online store but I did a quick search for gluten free and the search engine pulled up over 1,000 items.  A lot of these items were on sale too. 

Take care and till next time, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment